Door Replacement Range
Planning Your Kitchen Makeover
We aim to help you bring your existing kitchen up to date whilst keeping the existing cabinets. We have a wide range of colours to choose from to replace your existing doors and drawer fronts. We will also replace the pelmets, cornice and plinths to match the colour and design of your new door choice. So at the end the kitchen will look a brand new kitchen but at the fraction of the cost. The other advantage of having a kitchen revived is the disruption, to replace just the kitchen doors there is little disruption and will only take a day to complete. In some cases you don’t even have to empty your cupboards. We can also change worktops, add cabinets and appliance.
- You may have visited our showroom in Battlefield, Shrewsbury, seen our advertisement in the local paper or we have been recommended by a friends or family.
- When you contact us, we will arrange to visit you at a convenient time for you.
- During our visit we will assess your kitchen carry out a few measures. We will then discuss with you your wishes and ideas to add to your new kitchen. This initial visit will only take approximately 20 minutes.
- Following Our visit, we will then send to you in the post or my e-mail a detailed quotation of the work and costs.
- Following this you can then book a visit to the showroom in Shrewsbury to view the colour and design ranges available. Once you have made your choice and placed your order, we ask for a 50% deposit. The final payment is due on the completion day of your kitchen.
- We have a team of fitter to install our kitchens and we also have links with other craftsmen such as electricians, builders and plasterers should you require their services.
- Workmanship and materials are guaranteed for twelve months. Materials and appliance have their own individual guarantees as well.
Items 1-30 of 92