Kitchen and Bedroom Revivals Limited will be a “controller” of the personal information that you provide to us when submit an enquiry to us in this form, through our website or in one of our showrooms and / or purchase a kitchen from us, unless otherwise stated in this privacy notice.
When you submit an enquiry to or purchase a kitchen from Kitchen and Bedroom Revivals, we will collect, store and use the personal information that you provide to us in your enquiry form and through our communications with you as our customer. We may ask you for additional personal information, which shall be collected, stored and used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Why We Need Your Personal Information – Contractual Purposes
We need to collect your personal information so that we can perform our Customer Terms and Conditions when you enquire about or buy a kitchen from us and will use your personal information to:
- Create a new enquiry form and contact you to confirm whether you wish to proceed to buy a kitchen from us;
- Arrange appointments to visit your home to confirm measurements and your requirements for your kitchen;
- Respond to and communicate with you regarding your questions, comments, concerns or complaints in relation to the fitting of your kitchen;
- Process and confirm your payments;
- Arrange for the delivery, fitting and inspection of your kitchen;
Enable us to arrange relevant external services required in order to complete your kitchen installation/the service you have requested from us. This can include, but is not limited to: Rubbish uplift; Electrical, plastering and plumbing contractors.
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect then this may affect our ability to arrange for the design, delivery, fitting and inspection of your kitchen.
Why We Need Your Personal Information – Legitimate Interests
We also process our customers’ personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- Promote our services by sending customers communications with information for kitchen deals.
- Conduct appropriate customer aftercare. This includes, but is not limited to, communications and arrangements regarding: Quality assurance; And/or product recalls.
Where we process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above uses of your personal information, please contact us by: Emailing email@example.com; Or writing to us at Kitchen and Bedroom Revivals, 30c Vanguard Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 3TG
Other Uses Of Your Personal Information
We may ask you if we can use your personal information for additional purposes. Where we do so, we will provide you with an additional privacy notice with information on how we will use your information for these additional purposes.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
In order to arrange for the design, delivery and fitting of your kitchen, we will share your personal information (your name, address and telephone number) with our installation teams who will use that information to attend your property in order to carry out the required work in your home.
We may also share your personal information with our professional advisors for the purposes of taking advice, including sharing details of your order payments to our accountants who record and manage our accounts.
Kitchen and Bedroom Revivals employs some third party suppliers to provide services, including IT, payroll and installation teams. This can include, but is not limited to: Rubbish uplift; Electrical, plastering and plumbing contractors; These suppliers may process personal information on our behalf as “processors” and are subject to written contractual conditions to only process that personal information under our instructions and protect it.
In the event that we do share personal information with external third parties, we will only share such personal information strictly required for the specific purposes and take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients shall only process the disclosed personal data in accordance with those purposes.
How we protect your personal information
Your personal information is stored on our electronic filing system and our servers based in the United Kingdom and European Union and is accessed by our employees for the purposes set out above. We keep your personal information secure by:
- Encrypting any company internet access.
- Running secure PCI DSS compliant networks.
- Protecting company data with Firewalls.
- Restricting Access to customer data.
In the event that we need to transfer your personal information outwith the EU, we will provide you with information regarding the safeguards that we have put in place with the recipient country to protect your personal information.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information For
We keep our customers’ personal data for at least 6 years for the purpose of enforcing/protecting your kitchen guarantee if/when required. We will review and possibly delete your personal information following a period of at least 6 years after you have ceased to be our customer. We may retain personal information in the event that this is required respect of any actual or potential claims.
You can exercise any of the following rights by contacting us contact us by Emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org; Or writing to us at Kitchen and Bedroom Revivals, 30c Vanguard Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 3TG. Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- If you believe that any of the personal information that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information.
- You have a right to object to and/or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes
- If you wish us to delete the personal information that we hold about you, you may request that we do so.
- If you would like to obtain the personal information that we hold about you to reuse it for your own purposes, you may request that we do so.
Any requests received by Kitchen and Bedroom Revivals will be considered under applicable data protection legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.